Gamecocks Gameday Live will provide you with instant information, key stats, drive summaries and sideline updates during Gamecock football games. Whether you’re in the stands, at home or out watching the game with a group of Gamecock fans, you can make sure you have the most up-to-date info on game day. The best part of all – it’s free!
How can I access Gamecocks Gameday Live?
- Twitter – Follow The Editor @SpursUpBlog for in-game tweets.
- Text Messaging – Text “livefb” to 32391 to receive free in-game text messages (Standard carrier rates apply).
- Facebook – Become a fan of GamecocksOnline to see game updates on Facebook.
- Gametracker – Visit www.GamecocksOnline.com to get instant stats with Gametracker. (Note: Gametracker won’t be available during the N.C. State game. Check GoPack.com for live stats during Thursday’s game.)
- Radio – Tune your radio to the Gamecock Radio Network to hear Todd Ellis, Tommy Suggs and Terry Cousin broadcast the game. Click here for an affiliate in your area. If you’re in the stadium on Thursday night, tune your radio headset to 90.3 FM.
- Television – Look for the Gamecocks on your television. Switch it to ESPN on Thursday night to see the N.C. State game.