Gamecocks Gameday Live will provide you with instant information, key stats, drive summaries and sideline updates during Gamecock football games. Whether you’re in the stands, at home or out watching the game with a group of Gamecock fans, you can make sure you have the most up-to-date info on game day. The best part of all – it’s free!
How can I access Gamecocks Gameday Live?
- Gameday Blog – Come to Spurs Up Blog and follow The Editor’s live game blog. Interact with The Editor and other fans while keeping up with the action.
- Twitter – Follow The Editor @SpursUpBlog for in-game tweets.
- Text Messaging – Text “livefb” to 32391 to receive free in-game text messages (Standard carrier rates apply).
- Facebook – Become a fan of GamecocksOnline to see game updates on Facebook.
- Gametracker – Visit www.GamecocksOnline.com to get instant stats with Gametracker.
- Radio – Tune your radio to the Gamecock Radio Network to hear Todd Ellis, Tommy Suggs and Terry Cousin broadcast the game. Click here for an affiliate in your area. If you’re in the stadium on Saturday night, tune your radio headset to 107.5 FM or tune your Live Sports Radio to E1.
- Television – Look for the Gamecocks on your television. Saturday’s game is available on Pay-Per-View.