Time: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
Location: Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia, SC
TV Coverage: ESPNU
Broadcast Team: Eric Collins and Brock Huard
TV Replay: SportsSouth, Oct. 25 at 8 p.m. ET
Broadcast Team: Andy Demetra and Brad Muller
Radio Coverage: Gamecock Radio Network – Flagship 107.5 FM (Click here for an affiliate in your area)
Broadcast Team: Todd Ellis, Tommy Suggs and Terry Cousin
In-Stadium Radio Frequency: Tune to 107.5 if you’re at the game to hear the Gamecock Radio Network broadcast or E1 on your Live Sports Radio
Satellite Radio:XM 217/Sirius 201
Digital Coverage: Gamecocks Gameday Live
Weather: Hi 77/Lo 51/Chance of rain 40%
Important Parking and Traffic Info:
The Fairgrounds parking lot, which is free to all patrons, will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday for both fair and football
parking. Vehicles will be parked on a first-come, first-serve basis until the lot fills up. Vehicles will be allowed to enter
through either Gate 6 off Assembly Street or Gate 10 off Bluff Road. Fairgrounds employees will handle all parking in
the Fairgrounds lot. No tents, awnings or grills will be allowed. Gamecock Club hanging tags will not be recognized
nor is there any reserved media parking. Gates 7, 8 and 9 will be used as exit gates only.
Patrons with a Gamecock Club handicapped parking tag will need to enter off Bluff Road through Gate 10 into the
Fairgrounds. Those vehicles will be parked along the fence line near Williams-Brice Stadium on a space available
basis. There will be limited handicapped shuttle service available to the stadium from the Fairgrounds for those parked
in the Fairgrounds handicapped parking spaces.
University of South Carolina lots will open at 1 p.m. for those fans with appropriate parking passes. Those lots include
Williams-Brice Stadium, ETV and Key Road. The Armory lot will open at 2 p.m.
Fans without a parking pass are encouraged to park in the lots around the Colonial Life Arena and ride the shuttle to
Williams-Brice Stadium. The service is $3 round trip. Riders will be dropped off and picked up at the same location,
which is on Rosewood Drive east of the main gate to the fairgrounds. The shuttle service will begin at 4 p.m. and will
continue for 90 minutes after the game ends. It also will have limited service during the game. Pregame pick-up and
post-game drop-off points will be at the Russell House, University Union, Coliseum Lots A, B, C and D and Capital
City Stadium. For more information on the shuttle, click here.
What to Do on Gameday:
Gamecock Village will be closed because of the South Carolina State Fair, but Bojangles’ Gameday will be open:
- Buick, Pontiac, GMC – Title sponsor with a 2010 Buick LaCrosse and free t-shirts
- Addam’s Bookstore – selling Gamecock merchandise
- Arthur State Bank – free Croakies
- Food Lion
- Carolina Honda Powerhouse – Two small motorcycles to help promote their Great Gamecock Grades promotion. Any student in grades 1 – 6 with B’s or better on their report card is eligible to register. A drawing for the winner will take place in December at their location on Buckner Rd.
- Athlon Sports – They will be sampling Dean’s Dairy Dip and Dean’s Pretzel Dip and giving away free hot chocolate. They will be giving away Dean’s Dip Chip Clips. There will be two Mini Coopers on display at their tent location.
- Blanchard CAT – Skid steer wrapped in South Carolina team colors.
- Cocky Bounce house