I always like to know which former players and celebrities make it to Williams-Brice Stadium for a South Carolina game day. Here’s who was in attendance at Saturday’s night game against Vanderbilt:
- Returning members of the 1984 and 1969 Gamecock football teams were honored on-field pre-game.
- Former Gamecock football players Kenny McKinley, Lance Laury and Na’Shan Goddard were down on the sidelines.
- South Carolina graduate and former N.C. State head coach Dick Sheridan was in attendance.
- Former Gamecock golfer Kristy McPherson was at the game with fellow LPGA golfer Angela Stanford.
- Bowl representatives from the Outback Bowl and Capital One Bowl were also here Saturday night.