Time: Saturday at 7:45 p.m. ET
Location: Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN
TV Coverage: ESPN
Broadcast Team: Brad Nessler, Todd Blackledge, Erin Andrews
TV Replay: SportsSouth, Nov. 1 at 8 p.m. ET
Broadcast Team: Andy Demetra and Brad Muller
Radio Coverage: Gamecock Radio Network – Flagship 107.5 FM (Click here for an affiliate in your area)
Broadcast Team: Todd Ellis, Tommy Suggs and Terry Cousin
In-Stadium Radio Frequency: Tune to 98.1 if you’re at the game to hear the Gamecock Radio Network broadcast or E2 on your Live Sports Radio
Satellite Radio:XM 215/Sirius 199 (UT Feed)
Digital Coverage: Gamecocks Gameday Live
Weather: Hi 65/Lo 49/Chance of rain 50%
Please remember that I-40 is closed at the Tennessee/North Carolina state line. Click here for alternate directions.
Only fans with permits can park on campus. UT encourages fans to use shuttle buses from the Knoxville Civic Coliseum, the Old City area of downtown Knoxville, and Farragut High School in west Knoxville. Limited public handicapped parking spaces and handicapped shuttle service to the stadium are available on the UT Agriculture Campus, off Neyland Drive.
- Stadium gates open at 5:45 p.m.
Stadium Rules concerning Halloween costumes:
- Fans wearing Halloween costumes will be allowed to enter the stadium, but will be searched to ensure that no prohibited items enter the stadium
- No masks of any kind will be permitted, and will be confiscated if discovered, although face painting is allowed
- Masks cannot be stored at any stadium gate
- No props (including toy guns, swords or any simulated weapon) will be permitted inside the stadium
- No banners, posters or signs larger than standard letter-size paper will be permitted