South Carolina (6-1) Notes
- Five players scored in double figures in Wednesday night’s win over Western Kentucky. It was the second time this season five Gamecocks reached double figures (last time was against Geogia Southern).
- The Gamecocks are forcing an average of 20.7 turnovers per game.
- Four starters played at least 31 minutes on Wednesday. It was the first time this season that more than two starters topped the 30-minute mark in a game.
- Evka Baniulis scored 11 points off the bench vs. WKU, his best performance since scoring 11 vs. Georgia on March 7.
- Sam Muldrow blocked his 100th career shot vs. WKU.
- South Carolina leads the all-time series with Clemson 86-73.
Clemson (6-2) Notes
- Senior Trevor Booker is averaging 12.7 points and 9.7 rebounds in three career meetings with the Gamecocks.
- Senior David Potter leads the ACC is 3-point field goal percentage (.594) and is tied for second in the league in 3-pointers per game (2.4).
- Booker brothers, Trevor and Devin, are the first pair of brother to play for the Tigers since Horace and Harvey Grant in 1984-85.
- Clemson is 7-0 all-time as a ranked team when facing South Carolina.
- The Tigers have won five straight in the series against the Gamecocks.