Carolina Calls with Coach Spurrier on Thursday night will be at Wild Wing at the Village at Sandhills in northeast Columbia. The show starts at 7 p.m. You can listen live on 107.5 FM or on the Gamecock ISP Sports Network.
Tag Archives: coach spurrier
Visit Coachoftheyear.com and vote for Coach Spurrier for Liberty Mutual’s Coach of the Year award. The winning coach receives a $50,000 cash award to support his civic and charitable activities, as well as a $20,000 scholarship to be donated to the alumni association of the winning coach’s school.
Coach Spurrier will be at Wild Wing in the Vista tonight for Carolina Calls from 7-8 p.m. Listen live on 107.5 FM or on the Gamecock ISP Sports Network.
Listen to Coach Spurrier tonight on Carolina Calls from Wild Wing in the Vista at 7 p.m. Listen live on 107.5 FM or on your local Gamecock ISP Sports Network affiliate.
- Single game tickets for select games went on sale to the general public today. Fans can purchase tickets for Florida Atlantic, S.C. State, Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Call 800-4SC-FANS or click here to buy.
- Women’s soccer player Blakely Mattern garnered her second award of the season after being named to Soccer America’s National Team of the Week.
- Gamecock outfielder Jackie Bradley, Jr. was listed as one of the top prospects in this summer’s Cape Cod League.
- Check out some quotes from Coach Spurrier at his weekly press conference today – hear more of Coach tonight at the Carolina Calls Show at 7 p.m. at Wild Wing in the Vista.
The Carolina-Clemson rivalry series begins anew tonight as the Gamecock volleyball team travels to the Upstate for the Big Orange Bash tournament. The Gamecocks play the Tigers at 7 p.m. tonight and will play tomorrow against College of Charleston at 10 a.m. and Winthrop at 4 p.m. The Spurs Up Road Show will be on hand for the game.
- Shutout win for the women’s soccer team last night as they defeated College of Charleston 2-0 at Stone Stadium. The Cougars didn’t get a shot on goal until the 65th minute.
- Another ESPN story about a re-energized Coach Spurrier.
- The State has an article about “Defensive Back U” reloading for this year with young players like Stephon Gilmore and Akeem Auguste.